Staking Facilities GmbH
Social Media & Community Manager
Social Media Marketing
Regular (2 years)
Regular (2 years)
About the position
Who we are
Solana Beach is a community focused, bootstrapped, and independent block explorer for the Solana network. It was incubated by Staking Facilities and is now on its’ path to become a stand-alone, self-sufficient project with its’ own dedicated resources.
Our main focus is to make Solana blockchain data accessible to all and comprehensive for anyone - no matter their technical background. We strive to provide a seamless UX and insightful statistics about the network, so that we can help with the proliferation if its’ adoption.
We are a small, fun-loving, dedicated team, which is mission aligned, yet diverse, and set out to challenge the status quo.
What we are looking for
While we are a crypto/blockchain company, previous experience in this field is very welcome, however not required. We hire talent and develop skill!
- Content creator with excellent english & communication skills (written)
- Ideally, previous practical experience in social media management/communications
- High interest and enthusiasm for the Solana ecosystem
- Self-organized individual with a structured, and proactive work ethic
- The ability to work autonomously, with a self-starter attitude and an analytical mindset.
- Team player with willingness to document things concisely and accurately. Sharing knowledge within the team.
- Ability to pull-off wearing Pit Vipers
- A good sense of humour. We like to keep it fun around here!
What you would do
Since we are a start-up and the fact that we put our employees first, you can always grow and peek beyond your role so that continuous personal development is guaranteed.
- Driving the brand awareness of Solana Beach
- Developing and executing our social media strategy
- Researching content ideas for the Solana Beach Twitter Account
- Writing and publishing Twitter posts on a regular basis
- Drafting and ideally producing (together w/ our designer) graphics to go along with the posts
- Monitoring social media accounts of popular projects building on Solana
- Engaging with users and other accounts through our community channels
- Stakeholder management (first responder; forwarding inquiries to correct recipient
What we offer
- A fun, friendly, and close-knit crew.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Support for furthering your self-development, skills, and career.
- An opportunity to work and learn alongside leading professionals, teams, and projects in a cutting-edge industry.
- Option to work remotely.
What are you waiting for?
If you see yourself fit in our open position, we'd love to get to know you!
We also welcome anyone to reach out to us with an initiative application. Also note that prior work experience in the blockchain industry is very welcome, but not a requirement. Should you have any further questions, always feel free to reach out to us via eMail or Telegram.
To apply, please send a brief cover letter, your CV as well as a short letter of motivation to: email@example.com
Posted 2 months ago