Staking Facilities GmbH
Full-Stack Developer with Svelte.js experience (Solana Beach)
Regular (2 years)
About the position
Who we are
Solana Beach is a community focused, bootstrapped, and independent block explorer for the Solana network. It was incubated by Staking Facilities and is now on its’ path to become a stand-alone, self-sufficient project with its’ own dedicated resources.
Our main focus is to make Solana blockchain data accessible to all and comprehensive for anyone - no matter their technical background. We strive to provide a seamless UX and insightful statistics about the network, so that we can help with the proliferation if its’ adoption.
We are a small, fun-loving, dedicated team, which is mission aligned, yet diverse, and set out to challenge the status quo.
What we are looking for
We think this role would best fit a developer with a solid base of experience in the tech industry - a startup and/or top-tier tech background is preferred. We’re looking for someone who can take ownership of their own work and drive features along independently, so some degree of project/product management experience would be very useful.
Our front-end is built in React.js, so we would like you to have either a strong background in React or a very strong background in similar front-end frameworks. We’re looking for someone who:
- Writes clean, commented, and reusable code, and documents and communicates it as required.
- Has practical experience using git in a team environment
- Worked heavily with Svelte or a similar frontend framework
- Is interested in how Blockchains work.
- Is a great communicator, both written and verbal. in English, as we are an international team.
- Has a willingness to document things concisely and accurately. Sharing knowledge within the team.
- Has the ability to work autonomously, with a self-starter attitude and an analytical mindset.
- Has a good sense of humor. We like to keep it fun around here!
- Had experience with node.js (ideally, not mandatory)
- Has previous experience with lower-level programming languages (Rust, C, Assembly, ...)(ideally, not mandatory)
- Has a technical understanding of the Solana blockchain (ideally, not mandatory)
- Has the ability to pull-off wearing Pit Vipers (mandatory!)
What you would do
- Front-end development in Svelte.js.
- Back-end development, primarily in Rust.
- Project management of your own work.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our software stack - we will onboard you extensively.
- Coordinate & communicate development work by working closely with the rest of the team
- Collaborate with the Solana developer community to gather feedback on existing features and inspiration for new development.
- Understand our users’ needs and proactively drive feature development work to satisfy them.
What we offer
- A fun, friendly, and close-knit crew.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Support for furthering your self-development, skills, and career.
- An opportunity to work and learn alongside leading professionals, teams, and projects in a cutting-edge industry.
- Option to work remotely.
What are you waiting for?
If you see yourself fit in our open position, we'd love to get to know you!
We also welcome anyone to reach out to us with an initiative application. Also note that prior work experience in the blockchain industry is very welcome, but not a requirement. Should you have any further questions, always feel free to reach out to us via eMail or Telegram.
To apply, please send a brief cover letter, your CV as well as a short letter of motivation to: email@example.com
Posted 2 months ago