Senior Backend Engineer
Senior (4 years)
Senior (4 years)
About the position
What is Onramper?
Crypto to the people. Unlocking the potential of crypto to the masses!
We are a fast-paced startup/scaleup in the Netherlands, enabling access to web3 by bridging the world of Fiat Currencies (Euro, Dollars, etc.) with the world of Cryptocurrencies.
🔥 🚀 Build the next level onramping toolbox that catalyzes crypto pioneers to offer a smarter experience.
We provide an embeddable widget and API for trading platforms, apps and websites so their users can buy cryptocurrencies. By partnering with the best fiat-to-crypto payment gateways and presenting them in a single plugin for crypto-platforms such as wallets, DeFi apps and trading platforms. Their users can then buy crypto easily in-platform when needed. This is one of the most important intersections for web3/meta.
We're looking for exceptionally talented engineers, if you think this applies to you, read on.
- Our (short-list) Tech Stack: AWS (Serverless, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL), NodeJS, Typescript.
- Our Location: Hybrid in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (we will consider remote only for exceptional profiles! But we don’t have Visa sponsorship capabilities yet.)
What are you good at?
- You know a bunch of languages, tools and libraries. You probably have a few you love right now, but you’re pragmatic about which ones to use.
- You believe in full-cycle development.
- You understand how to energize and empower your team.
- You enjoy learning from and teaching others.
- You know how to think in scale.
Who are you?
- You are excited about cryptocurrencies and a high-paced startup that's bridging the traditional financial world with the world of cryptocurrencies!
- You are comfortable with change. Change is constant, both personally and organizationally.
- You act to move the company forward, within and beyond your job description.
- You believe communication is the number one enabler to success and should be continuously improved.
- You enjoy taking ownership and building an environment for performance.
- You agree that learning never feels like work and working in tech is a lifelong mission to learn.
- You love the mission, the industry and the day to day.
Benefits & Perks
- Become a part-owner!
- Awesome office, wear what you want.
- Help build a unicorn.
- Responsibilities, not tasks.
- Focus on (personal) growth.
- We're in the Netherlands, Romania, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, UK, Pakistan and South Africa.
Research shows that women are unlikely to apply for a job if they don't 100% meet the requirements, while men tend to apply if they meet 70% of the requirements. We care about equal opportunity and diversity, and encourage applications even if not all requirements are fully met!
Posted 2 months ago