Regular (2 years)
About the position
🔥 🚀 We build the next level onramping toolbox that catalyzes crypto pioneers to offer a smarter experience.
We are a fast-paced scale-up in the Netherlands, enabling access to web3 by bridging the world of Fiat Currencies (Euro, Dollars, etc.) with the world of Cryptocurrencies.
We provide an embeddable widget and API for crypto-native trading platforms, apps and websites so their users can buy cryptocurrencies when needed on those platforms. By partnering with the best fiat-to-crypto payment gateways and presenting them in a single plugin for crypto-platforms such as wallets, DeFi apps and trading platforms, their users can then buy crypto easily in-platform when needed. This is one of the most important intersections for web3/meta.
We're looking for a data analyst as part of the core data team to work directly with the company leadership on business strategy and core product development. Our data team has a unique opportunity: access to a transaction dataset no other industry player has access to through state of the art tooling and enjoy the creative freedom to deploy key insights into the core of our product development. We use data as the core of our product development, unlike most other organizations that just run a data reporting team. Are you up for the challenge?
Onramper’s fully in-house built platform is directly connected to onramp service providers that we partner with. In this role, you will be responsible for transaction intelligence. In addition to improving the product through critical analyses, your secondary focus is to proactively be(come) an expert of the onramping space, provide input for our strategic direction and guide the organisation to optimally use data insights across functions to improve our business.
Responsibilities. You will:
- Be creative and entrepreneurial in analyzing our unique transaction and consumer experience data to improve our products and business decision making
- Live and breathe an end-to-end mindset, guiding stakeholders in defining their needs and collaborating with the the data/product/engineering teams to build effectively
- Work in close cooperation with our data engineering and data science teams to form the core data division
- Construct and track metrics to assess the performance of our products and organizational processes, as well as the crypto/onramping industry as a whole
- Build and evangelize live analytical dashboards for internal and external stakeholders, allowing them to self-service their data insight needs
- Design and implement transaction routing methodologies and conduct experiments to analyze their effectiveness
- Have some fun while you’re at it;)
Your background and qualifications
- Proven experience in consumer facing data analysis/science, an ideal candidate knows how to work with different types of data (e.g. transactions or payments, user experience, sales)
- Excellent analytical and data modeling skills in SQL and Python/R
- Knows how to build and present a narrative with data, research root causes and implications
- Conducted A/B testing before and/or applied other experimental/statistical methods
- Experience with data visualization platforms (e.g. Thoughtspot, Tableau)
- Knows how to collaborate with code (git) and has pushed to production environments
- Thrive in a high-impact, dynamic and high-paced environment
- You are a crypto-native person! You possess a deep passion for the web3 and broader crypto space (and knows how to distinguish the signal from the noise)
- Creative thinker, opportunity driven and you take initiative proactively
- You like constantly learning about everything that is out there in the data analytics space
- You are a gifted planner/organiser, and are able to prioritize, set accurate expectations, and coordinate.
- You are detail-oriented and care passionately about data
Nice to haves:
- Working knowledge of some of the components of our Modern Data Stack: AWS, Fivetran, Snowflake, dbt, Thoughtspot
- Prior experience working with APIs, either to construct datasets or real-time analytics
- Prior experience within the payments or blockchain/crypto industry
Posted 2 months ago