Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Senior (4 years)
Senior (4 years)
Senior (4 years)
About the position
Molecule’s story starts with patients and researchers. We imagine a world where patients directly fund researchers developing the next therapeutic breakthrough they need. A world where accessible, innovative therapeutics are created through collaborative drug development and fuelled by early R&D funding - operating at the intersection of biotechnology and decentralization, we are building the frameworks and platform to do exactly this.
Over the past 12 months, we have grown our team from 3 to 20 and recently closed a $12.7m Seed round. Now, as we are entering a new phase of growth, we are looking to expand our team with a Sr. Full Stack Engineer.
As Sr. Full-Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing problems and business goals to derive technical solutions serving those outcomes, while designing new architectures and improving existing ones. You will collaborate with the Product team and other stakeholders to explore solutions, experiment, and craft the deliverables layers of both backend and frontend. You will also be expected to help with the maintenance, scalability, security, and performance of Molecule’s stack and codebase.
Who are we looking for
- You are a senior-level developer with experience in tech startups or small development teams. You have a high degree of competence with front-end web app development, back-end development and a good understanding or interest in decentralized technologies.
- You are comfortable with full life-cycle projects as well as a strong understanding of how all the pieces of a project fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of an application.
- You enjoy hands-on coding just as much as working on architectural designs. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, robust documentation, and proper test coverage.
- You have the desire to keep up with modern best practices in web development.
- You are a good problem solver. You want to make a change in the world.
As our Senior Engineer, you will be required to take integral roles in the creation and execution of our core platform.
- Design, scope, and estimate complex features at the component level.
- Build, test, and ship features, patches, and updates to our web apps.
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development.
- Develop and implement technical & architectural roadmaps.
- Mentor team members to refine their technical and architectural skills.
- Basic web3 understanding: Wallets, transactions, explorers, POW/POS, gas price, etc.
- A deep understanding of the architecture of modern client-side applications.
- Familiar with Back-End Engineering:
- Deployment, CI/CD
- API design
- Interest in open-source development.
- Understanding of Agile Development Framework.
What we consider as ‘Nice to haves’
- You participate in open source projects and web3 hackathons or write about web3 technology.
- Understanding of DeFi systems, token engineering, tokenization frameworks and products.
- Micro & macroeconomics & financial markets and systems.
- Advanced mathematical skills (Integrals, calculus, differential equations).
- Writing skills: we occasionally share our technical progress with our community.
What we can offer you
- A highly competitive salary.
- Future token compensation and bonuses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Annual leave days.
- Hobby leave days.
- Mental health days.
- Paid travel to Europe and US for conferences.
- If you need one, a brand-new MacBook is yours.
We are looking forward to hearing from you 👋🏼 To apply, send a DM to Ezanne#0386 on Discord or an email to email@example.com.
Posted 2 months ago