Regular (2 years)
Regular (2 years)
Regular (2 years)
About the position
Magic helps developers make product adoption frictionless, secure, and non-custodial while giving end-users more control of their online identity. We’re experiencing high growth as more companies adopt passwordless authentication and seek ways to abstract their Web3 projects to drive adoption.
We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
To date, Magic has enabled over 100,000 developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to their apps — and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as ImmutableX, Niftys, & OpenSea, and major enterprise Web2 companies.
If you are excited to help onboard the next billion users to a useful, accessible, and safe Web3, let’s chat!
Magic is hiring its first Field Marketer! Come shape our field marketing strategy to create experiences that engage and educate executives and developers at the world’s leading brands on how to be successful with Magic. We’re looking for an experienced, creative, results-oriented field marketer to join our growing Marketing team. This will be different than your current/last field marketing role.
- Find new ways to engage people at events, both by sponsoring events and hosting our own meetups, dinners, roadshows, happy hours, or whatever we find most effective.
- Work in close partnership with the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to bring great prospects and trusted customers together with our teams.
- Build and execute focused field events, including third party events, webinars, roadshows, roundtables, and workshops
- Build and execute mid- and lower-funnel regional marketing programs to accelerate leads and opportunities through the funnel, and generate pipeline and revenue in partnership with the sales organization
- Partner closely with Sales to enable efficient prospecting and lead follow up through programmatic approaches
- Refine and document the workings of our field marketing programs and events alongside the team, helping us scale our program across the globe
- A desire to experiment. New tactics and bold strategies are exciting. We might do things no one has tried before. We embrace the frontier.
- Experience with typical SaaS field marketing. You’ve been in the field before and can lay a strong foundation - for yourself and others.
- Strong organizational skills. You’ll be writing proposals, managing budgets and expenses, wrangling people (internal and external), securing venues and supplies, running retrospective meetings, calculating pipeline generated and ROI, and more.
- Experience with virtual events and webinars.
- Interest or experience in Web3, crypto, & NFTs - particularly in how major brands can use them to provide unique access and value to their customers.
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- Platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance – Magic covers 99%
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- Annual team meetups
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. We strongly encourage anyone who has been historically under-represented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.
Posted 2 months ago