Regular (4 years)
Regular (2 years)
About the position
Founded by the creators of Fortmatic, Magic is a Web3 infrastructure company that empowers developers to create seamless and secure user onboarding experiences, abstracting away the complexities of blockchain technology. We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
To date, Magic has enabled more than 110K developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to the Web3 ecosystem — and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as Immutable, Niftys, OpenSea, Decentraland and major enterprise Web2 companies alike.
If you are excited to make Web3 accessible and help onboard the next billion users, let’s chat!
Magic is hiring its first GTM Data Analyst, a pivotal role on our Revenue Operations team as we scale! You will leverage business intelligence, data engineering, analytics, and data science, working nimbly throughout the data tech stack to help us maintain and develop a world class suite of analytics solutions that increase revenue efficiency and intelligence. Examples may include leveraging ML predictions to create an opportunity scoring pipeline, designing tooling to track sales performance metrics, and implementing an automated system to measure incremental lift of AEs & CSMs.
- Leverage data to identify problem areas, propose solutions, and shape the long term strategy of our GTM organization
- Create foundational predictive models to help drive key GTM decisions relating to Finance, Sales, and Marketing
- Develop creative tools, features, and reports to empower self-service data access, augment business intelligence, and increase operational efficiency
- Advocate for the GTM data ecosystem, and apply a diverse set of skills in business intelligence, analytics, and data science to support business growth
- Own, coordinate, and tackle problems spanning across Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product, Engineering, and more
- Communicate analyses and recommendations to executive stakeholders in verbal, visual, and written formats (we are in a fully remote environment!)
Who You Are
- You’re excited about how web3 can change the Web and world at large and want to see how the world’s biggest brands will pioneer paths forward
- 4+ years of analytical experience in consulting, data analytics, revenue operations, data science, or machine learning and predictive analytics
- Advanced to expert level SQL skills and familiarity with concepts beyond querying (schema and ETL design, and query optimization)
- Expert at reporting, dashboarding and visualizing data to tell compelling stories
- Understanding of key GTM motions, including customer targeting, segmentation, sales processes, and demand generation
- Experience in providing data driven solutions across the business intelligence and data layer
- Experience in applying data-backed heuristics to solve practical product problems all with the objective of increasing our top-line revenue
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to build relationships to influence across the organization
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 10% minimum performance-based annual bonus
- Unlimited paid time off
- Platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance – Magic covers 99%
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for personal wellness, professional development, and home office needs
- Annual team meetups
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. We strongly encourage anyone who has been historically under-represented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.
Posted 2 months ago