Quantitative Trader - Crypto Market Making CET Time Zone (Remote)
Regular (2 years)
Regular (2 years)
About the position
Keyrock is expanding!
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to around 100 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space. With VC backing including Series B investment from Ripple, constantly expanding global client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies.
We’re currently active on over 80 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the crypto space.
Keyrock's beating heart is its technical team filled with software engineers, digital scientists and PhDs, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a strong management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.
We are looking for:
A dynamic Quantitative Trader to work in collaboration with our engineers, data scientists, quantitative researchers, and risk managers to monitor and supervise operations related to all trading activities, flows of assets, treasury and risk management. In this role, you will be fully responsible for supervising different algorithms and trading accounts.
Your mission will be to manage, supervise and track all Keyrock’s trading algorithms. We expect you to have a thorough understanding of not only Keyrock’s activities but also macro movements within the markets, and to have the capacity to analyze, assess and communicate in the most efficient, swift and professional manner observations made throughout trading activities.
NB This is a remote position - we’re looking for candidates who are based in the Central European time zone to provide coverage for European working hours.
Traders are required to take turns to work weekend shifts (app. 1-2 times a month, may vary occasionally) to ensure operational coverage and recuperate these as additional days off of before or afterwards.
What you will be doing
- Supporting the deployment of new algorithms, clients and markets
- Keeping a global updated view of all algorithmic trading operations
- Financial monitoring of alerts
- Active trading
- Trade execution
- Preventative actions by spread adaptations
- Keeping track of the treasury
- Keeping track of and reporting technical and financial problems and providing support to the dev team for improvement.
Skills and experience
- Strong analytical ability
- Fully comfortable with trading and order books
- Able to act and to take decisions under pressure
- Digital native
- Understanding of digital assets and blockchain technologies (particularly CEXes and DEXes)
- Understanding of financial market structure
- Basic coding skills (good understanding of SQL and at least basic working knowledge of Python or R) are required for some of the traders openings and we prioritise candidates with these
- Strong attention to details
- Good communicator
- Fluent in English
Past experience trading cryptocurrencies is essential. This doesn’t have to be professional experience - we’re also keen to talk to anyone who trades cryptocurrencies as a hobby.
Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package, including 25 days paid vacation plus national holidays
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.
As an employer we are committed to build an inclusive, diverse and non-discriminating work environment. We welcome employees of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, creed and sexual orientation. We hire, reward and promote entirely based on merit and performance.
Keyrock only accepts direct applications for this vacancy.
Posted 2 months ago