Commercial Operations Associate - Digital Assets
Regular (2 years)
Nice to have
About the position
Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to over 100 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technologies in the digital asset space. With VC backing, including Series B Investment from Ripple, a constantly expanding global client base, and revenues growth 13x in 2021, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies.
We’re currently active on over 80 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the crypto space.
Keyrock's beating heart is its technical team filled with crypto and DeFi natives, software engineers, digital scientists and PhDs, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a strong management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.
We are looking for:
Keyrock is at a critical stage in our growth, and you’ll be a key support in building our Commercial Operations Capabilities. You will help create and build new systems and processes, as well support and augment what’s currently in place, helping drive the effectiveness and productivity of our Commercial focused teams.
- Help build out the Commercial Operations function at Keyrock
- Collaborate with peers in Sales, Marketing, Finance, Data Science and Operations.
- Support the definition, refinement, and implementation of new Sales & Marketing processes, procedures and policies for all Sales & Marketing team members, helping increase productivity and build a high performing culture
- Solid understanding of the rhythm of the business including pipeline, territories, and account management.
- Utilize our CRM, GSheets, BI and other tools to perform extensive data analysis, identify important insights, and use your communication skills to influence key decision makers.
- Engage in post sales activities including but not limited to invoicing, payment collection, contract management,renewals etc. in conjunction with Sales and Finance.
- Involvement in content and creative marketing activities
- You’ll shape Keyrock’s trajectory – as an integral member of the team, you will also have the opportunity to help build the sales engine and define the sales strategy that fuels the growth of the company!
Background and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Sales/Commercial Operations or Revenue Operations at a SaaS or other relevant tech, FinTech or Crypto Companies
- Have experience working with dashboards and operational metrics in a constantly evolving sales organization, whilst helping to define systems and processes to support growth
- Deep knowledge of sales funnels (leads, opportunities, accounts etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable interfacing with Senior Management
- Sound business judgment, sales minded and experience in all phases of the B2B sales lifecycle
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail. Able to appropriately define issues, questions, and solutions
- High sense of ownership and a builder mindset
- Some exposure to creative Marketing, and marketing operations, would be a bonus
- Crypto Native would be also be a bonus
Our Recruitment Philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics.
- A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, phone and internet subscription, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
- Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
- The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence who all receive stock options from the first year
- A ton of fun in a thriving and multicultural environment, with colleagues enjoying regular team building activities
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.
As an employer we are committed to build an inclusive, diverse and non-discriminating work environment. We welcome employees of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, creed and sexual orientation. We hire, reward and promote entirely based on merit and performance.
Keyrock only accepts direct applications for this vacancy.
Posted 2 months ago