Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior (6 years)
Senior (5 years)
About the position
About the job
Neon Labs is looking for a full-time Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. Neon Labs has ported the Ethereum Virtual Machine to Solana blockchain. Neon EVM enables dApps to harness advantages from both blockchains - Ethereum in terms of tools used, and Solana in terms of low gas fees, high throughput, and liquidity.
About Neon Labs
We come from diverse professional backgrounds and welcome individuals who are passionate about blockchains and defi protocols and eager to tackle challenging tasks on a daily basis. Fostering a diverse and inclusive environment is at the top of our minds. Our international team is 100% remote. We are working closely with the Solana core team.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting core infrastructure software and/or distributed systems.
- Experience in configuration management, automation efforts, technical troubleshooting, and performance tuning for 24/7 systems.
- Scripting experience in writing/modifying code to improve monitoring and automation.
- Experience with Linux, Docker, systems automation tools, and systems architecture tools.
- Experience with TCP/IP networking, architecture, and distributed systems.
- Experience with configuring the Solana/Ethereum/Terra or other blockchain technologies.
- AWS / Clouds, Kubernetes / Docker, GitHub actions.
- Solana nodes.
- The Graph.
- Ansible, Terraform for infrastructure as code.
- Create architecture, designs, and documentation that will lead to consistent reliability, scalability, security, and performance of the 24/7 servers.
- Develop, maintain, and support technical infrastructure, hardware, and system software components.
- Refine and enhance processes that allow for proper testing and validation of releases that go from development to staging to production environments.
- Stay up to date on the latest technology in our space.
- Interact effectively with other team members to accomplish shared projects.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy, and responsibility 💪
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant experience.
- Send a cover letter explaining to us why you are the best fit.
Posted 2 months ago