Regular (3 years)
About the position
Established in 2018, Altonomy is a trading firm specializing in cryptocurrencies with an AUM northward of USD 500 Million.
We operate a myriad of successful businesses not limited to proprietary trading, mining, and venture capital. Most recently, we have established our DeFi trading arm where we engage in electronic market-making, arbitrage, and momentum trading across multiple protocols on different blockchains like Ethereum.
Technology and quantitative research remain the heart of our business and our expertise in these areas is the core to our success as a leading player in the blockchain arena. We operate in an open and flexible environment with opportunities for personal learning and development. We pride our employees as our greatest assets and take this opportunity to offer globally competitive remuneration packages with one of the best employee benefits in the market. We actively look to expand our talents and team members, so if you are up for a challenge in the growing DeFi space, this is the place to be!
- Responsible for managing electronic market making production system and strategies in real time
- Research, develop, test, and deploy novel order execution models to increase trading efficiency
- Provide prototype solutions to existing strategies, and work through production implementations along with other teams (trading, MO, IT etc.).
- Perform core mathematical model development and the model implementation in Python, R or C++
- Please note:This role requires some coverage of live trading.
Qualifications / Experiences
- M.S or Ph.D. degree in Math, Statistics, Physics or related field
- 3 to 6 years quantitative experience working electronic liquidity providing or execution algorithm in a production environment
- Proficiency in creating and using algorithms to meticulously investigate and work through large data or error-checking problems
- Ability to write and implement statistical ideas in Python, R, C++, or related program
Skills / Abilities
- Ability to work independently on long-term technical problems
- Comfort working within a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Strategic thinking and strong analytical problem-solving skills
- The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and have the highest level of integrity
- Hard-working and eager to learn in a highly intellectual, innovative environment
Posted 2 months ago